Thyme Salmon Recipe. Flecked with thyme leaves, this salmon fillet makes a beautiful presentation.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/3 cup tangerine or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 1 Mix tangerine juice, oil, thyme, ground mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 20 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.