Rice Krispies® treats take on the form of flowers in this quick and easy recipe.
Courtesy of Kellogg’s Rice Krispies®.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 ounces, about 40) regular marshmallows - OR - 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
- Canned frosting
- Assorted candies
- 1 In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2 Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3 Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using cookie cutters coated with cooking spray cut into flower shapes. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- 4 MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.