Springtime Ham Sandwiches Recipe. Try these open-faced ham sandwiches with asparagus for a tasty and beautiful entree.
Ham, Garlic Bread, Swiss Cheese, Dry White Wine, Asparagus Spears
Recipe Courtesy of Hormel Foods Corporation
SERVE WITH: a side of seasonal fresh fruit.
- 1 cup HORMEL® Diced Ham
- 6 slices frozen garlic bread
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus spears, steamed
- 1 Prepare garlic toast as package directs.
- 2 Meanwhile, mix ham, cheese, mayonnaise and wine in bowl.
- 3 Layer garlic toast with fresh steamed asparagus spears and ham mixture. Broil 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated and lightly browned.