Stove Top Stuffed Shrimp Recipe. This quick appetizer only has 3 ingredients – shrimp, olive oil and STOVE TOP stuffing. Everyone will think you spent hours putting these starters together.
This recipe courtesy
Calories: 270, Total fat: 11 g, Saturated fat: 2 g, Cholesterol: 220 mg, Sodium: 650 mg, Carbohydrate: 16 g, Dietary fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 26 g, Vitamin A: 10 %DV, Vitamin C: 4 %DV, Calcium: 6 %DV, Iron: 25 %DV
FOOD FACTS: The size of a shrimp is indicated by the number per pound, with the smaller number being the larger shrimp. Jumbo shrimp yield less than 15 shrimp per pound.
- 2 pounds cleaned jumbo shrimp (about 24)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Cut slit in underside of each shrimp. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Place in shallow baking dish; set aside.
- 2 PREPARE stuffing mix as directed on package; spoon evenly into pockets in shrimp.
- 3 BAKE 5 minutes or until heated through.