Smooth, fruity and refreshing, these daiquiris taste as good as they look. For a creamier taste, top each with freshly whipped cream before garnishing with a strawberry half.
Recipe courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- 3/4 cup pureed sweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 cup light rum
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- Juice of 4 limes
- Ice cubes as needed
- 2 fresh strawberries with hulls in tact, halved lengthwise, for garnish
- 1 Select 4 cocktail glasses.
- 2 In a blender, combine the strawberry puree, rum, sugar and lime juice.
- 3 Add ice to cover by 1 1/2 inches and process until liquefied.
- 4 Pour into the glasses and garnish each glass with a strawberry half, resting it on the rim. Serve immediately.