Tuesday, February 22 is National Margarita Day, so take time to relax and enjoy a great Margarita.
Recipe courtesy of Jose Cuervo
- 1 1/2 ounces Cuervo Especial Gold (25 oz. per bottle)
- 3 ounces Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix
- 1 handful(s) fresh or frozen strawberries
- 4 ounces crushed ice
- 1 Rub rim of a margarita glass with half a lime.
- 2 Add Cuervo Especial Gold, margarita mix, fresh or frozen strawberries, and ice.
- 3 Mix in blender until smooth.
- 4 Pour into glass and garnish with a strawberry.