Sultry Affair is a tequila drink that will ring in a New Year to remember!
This recipe is part of our Shimmering Sippables series, just in time for New Year’s!
- 2 oz. Hornitos Anejo Tequila
- 6 oz. hot spiced apple cider
- spices of choice (cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange peel)
- 1 dollop heavy cream, slightly whipped
- Allspice or nutmeg
- 1 To make the cider:
- 2 In a small saucepan, combine fresh apple cider with winter spices like cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange peel.
- 3 Let simmer for about 15 minutes and strain before using.
- 4 In a Martini glass, add tequila and warm cider.
- 5 Top with cream and garnish with a sprinkle of allspice or nutmeg.