Classic Asian fare beef and broccoli is easy to prepare with Sun-Bird Seasoning Mixes.
This recipe courtesy of Williams Foods, C. H. Guenther & Son, Inc.
“SunBird Seasoning Mixes”: can be found at your local grocery store in the Asian food section.
Alternate Idea: Substitute chicken and fresh cut green beans for beef and broccoli.
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Sun-Bird® Beef and Broccoli seasoning
- 3/4 pound boneless beef (chunk, flank, round or sirloin steak)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound broccoli (thinly slice stalks, cut florets in pieces)
- 1 large onion cut in pieces
- 1 Blend seasoning, soy sauce and water; set aside.
- 2 In large skillet, heat oil; add beef and stir-fry until browned.
- 3 Add broccoli and onion; stir-fry.
- 4 Add seasoning mixture; stir-fry 1 minute or until thickened.