Sunbird® Fried Rice Seasoning Mix makes it easy to create this classic Asian entrée. Whether you use chopsticks or a fork, you’re sure to enjoy every delicious bite.
This recipe courtesy of Williams Foods, C. H. Guenther & Son, Inc.
“SunBird Seasoning Mixes”:http://www.williamsfoods.com/Recipe1.php?category=Asian%20Classics can be found at your local grocery store in the Asian food section.
- 1 package (3/4 ounce) Sun-Bird® Fried Rice Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked rice, any style
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped, cooked, chicken, pork, beef, or shrimp (optional)
- 1 In a large skillet, heat oil. Stir-fry rice and green onions until heated through.
- 2 Blend together seasoning mix and soy sauce in a separate dish and pour over rice. Continue to stir fry for one minute.
- 3 Push rice mixture to the sides of the skillet leaving an empty well in the center. Add eggs and scramble. Combine into rice when cooked.
- 4 Stir in peas and carrots and meat or shrimp as desired. Allow all to heat through and serve.