This snack mix is the perfect munchy to make ahead and take along for tailgating or couch potato viewing before the big game.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
Cholesterol: 15 mg,
Sodium: 533 mg,
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 can (11.5 ounces) mixed nuts (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups each wheat, rice and corn squares cereal
- 2 cups small pretzel shapes, such as twists or rings
- 1 Preheat oven to 250°F.
- 2 Mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and pepper in small bowl.
- 3 Place remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss until evenly coated. Spread evenly on two 15x10x1-inch baking pans.
- 4 Bake 45 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time. Cool completely on wire rack. Store in airtight container.