Invite the gang over for a host of sizzling dishes such as Sweet Heat Fajitas for your Cinco de Mayo festivities.
Recipe courtesy of French’s
- 1/3 cup prepared lime vinaigrette or Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup FRANK's REDHOT Sweet heat BBQ Wings Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into long thin strips
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas, heated
- 1 MIX vinaigrette and Sweet Heat BBQ Wings Sauce; set aside.
- 2 HEAT 3 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Stir-fry chicken in batches until well browned, about 6 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- 3 STIR-FRY bell pepper, onion and garlic in remaining 1 teaspoon oil until crisp-tender. Stir in vinaigrette mixture and chicken; heat through.
- 4 SPOON chicken mixture into tortillas and roll up. Garnish with shredded cheese, black olives or cilantro as desired.
- 5 TIP: Use green, red or yellow bell peppers as desired.