From a distance, you’ll swear these cool ice cream hamburgers made with BLUE BUNNY® Premium Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream are hot off the grill!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 8 dessert sponge cups (strawberry shortcake cups)
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 3 black licorice twists, for grill marks
- Red gel frosting, for ketchup
- 2 large green gum drops, sliced, for pickles
- Sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 Trim upper edge of each dessert cup to make them level; set aside.
- 2 Stir food coloring into marshmallow creme; set aside.
- 3 Cut licorice in half lengthwise, then cut in half crosswise; set aside.
- 4 Place 1/2 cup ice cream on each of 4 dessert cups, smoothing edges to look like hamburger patties. Press three pieces of licorice onto each ice cream hamburger patty for grill marks.
- 5 Spread each with about 1 tablespoon marshmallow cream mustard and drizzle with gel frosting ketchup. Top with gum drop pickles.