Under $1.25 per serving. These smoky sweet and boldly seasoned grilled wings are served with a Maple Mesquite dipping sauce. Ideal for March Madness munching.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving): Calories: 250, Fat: 14 g, Carbohydrates: 14 g, Cholesterol: 98 mg, Sodium: 305 mg, Fiber: 0 g,
Protein: 17 g.
- 5 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Seasoning, divided
- 1 cup pancake or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Toss wings with oil in large bowl to coat evenly. Sprinkle wings with 1 tablespoon of the Mesquite Seasoning; toss to coat evenly.
- 2 Mix pancake syrup, lemon juice and remaining 3 tablespoons Mesquite Seasoning. Set aside.
- 3 Grill wings over medium-high heat 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently. Drizzle wings with half of syrup mixture. Serve remaining syrup mixture as a dipping sauce.