Enjoy this meal as part of a healthful eating plan. Each serving provides more than 1/2 cup of the recommended 2-1/2 cups of vegetables per day.
Recipe of courtesy KRAFT®.
Nutrition Information: Calories 420, Total fat 12 g, Saturated fat 5 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 730 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Dietary fiber 7 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 30 g, Vitamin A 35 %DV, Vitamin C 25 %DV, Calcium 30 %DV, Iron 30 %DV.
Healthy Living Information: Generally Nutritious. Diet Exchange: 2-1/2 Starch + 1 Vegetable + 3 Meat (L) + 1-1/2 Fat. Carb Choices: 3.
TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
See our editor’s blog about the Kraft Recipe Assistant.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 3/4 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup drained canned kidney beans, rinsed, well drained
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light Ranch Dressing
- 1 HEAT oven to 425°F. Crumple 4 large sheets of foil to make 4 (3-inch) balls; place on baking sheet. Top each ball with 1 tortilla; spray with cooking spray. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown. (Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake.)
- 2 MEANWHILE, brown meat with chili powder in large nonstick skillet. Stir in beans and salsa; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 3 FILL tortilla shells with salad greens, meat mixture, cheese and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing.