So many delicious ways to say “I Heart You” with this Valentine’s Day sugar cookie recipe. Send your child to the head of the class with these delectable pink heart-shaped sugar cookies. Start with your favorite boxed sugar cookie mix and add red food coloring for a Valentine’s treat.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
Read about McCormick’s Relationship Matrix which helps you choose the right Valentine recipe for those close to your heart.
- 1 package (17 1/2 ounces) sugar cookie mix
- 20 drops McCormick® Red Food Color
- 1 Prepare sugar cookie mix as directed on package. Add red food color to the dough; stir until color is evenly distributed.
- 2 Roll out dough on floured surface to about 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with heart-shaped cookie cutters. Bake as directed on package.
- 3 TEST KITCHEN TIP: For extra credit, drizzle cookies with pink or red Very Valentine Glaze.