Thinking ahead to Thanksgiving. Why settle for just a sandwich when you can make sure ALL of your Thanksgiving leftovers are put to good use? Combine your leftovers in your waffle maker and voila—food heaven!
In under 20 minutes, you can heat, eat or freeze those meal goodies to enjoy for a grab-n-go item.
- liveGfree Gluten Free Pancake & Baking Mix
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup leftover stuffing
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup leftover turkey
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup leftover corn
- (Feel free to add others!)
- 1 Prepare the Pancake & Baking Mix as directed BUT reduce the oil to 1 tablespoon
- 2 Add Thanksgiving leftovers into the mixture
- 3 Set your waffle maker on Medium heat
- 4 Spoon the mixture into the waffle maker
- 5 Do NOT overfill it
- 6 Remove and place on a baking rack
- 7 Eat immediately or allow to cool completely for better storage