Ready to add some real smoke to your Valentine’s Day celebration? Our friends at Bernzomatic have just the solution, adding a flaming finish to this Devil’s Kiss cocktail, created by Chef Michael Ferraro.
Go ahead, turn up the heat!
- 1 ounce fresh cherry juice
- ½ ounce triple sec
- ¼ ounce yuzu juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- Quenelle (small to moderate quantity) Italian meringue
- 1 chocolate heart
- 1 Drop 1 chocolate heart into coupe glass.
- 2 Add fresh cherry juice, triple sec, yuzu juice and vodka into shaker.
- 3 Mix and pour into coupe glass.
- 4 Top with a quenelle of Italian meringue.
- 5 Using your Bernzomatic TS4000 High Heat Torch, torch the meringue.
- 6 Cheers!