If you want to go authentic with your recipes for the Big Game, this is the recipe game plan to follow–and it’s so simple!
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 Preheat oven to 500°F.
- 2 Split wings at each joint; discard tips. Place wings on rack in foil-lined pan.
- 3 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked and crispy, turning halfway.
- 4 Combine Frank's® RedHot® sauce and butter. Dip wings in sauce to coat completely.