Make your summer entertaining fun, tasty and easy with this 6 Layer Decadent Dip.
Recipe courtesy of GuiltlessGourmet.com
- 1 Jar Guiltless Gourmet Black Bean Dip
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Salsa - use your favorite
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese*, Mexican blend
- 1/2 Cup Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives, sliced
- 1 bag Guiltless Gourmet Baked Tortilla Chips
- *Can be substituted with reduced fat versions
- 1 Spread the black bean dip onto the bottom of a large pie-style plate or shallow bowl.
- 2 Layer sour cream, salsa, cheese, peppers and olives on top of the black bean dip.
- 3 Put in the refrigerator and let it chill.
- 4 Serve with Blue Corn, Yellow Corn or your favorite Guiltless Gourmet Tortilla Chips.