Recipe courtesy of Dionne, a site user who tells us: I worked at a coffee shop while in college and we made a drink called the ‘Snowflake.’ My area is facing winter weather today and it made me think of it.
Tip: 2 pumps is equal to one fluid once, so about 1 1/2 tablespoons. You will enjoy testing it to make the flavor combo most to your taste.
Or, try Ghirardelli’s White Mocha Hot Beverage mix.
- 2 pumps (or about 1 1/2 tablespoons) of white chocolate sauce (recommend Ghirardelli White Chocolate Sauce)
- 16 ounces steamed milk
- 1 ounce crème de menthe
- Top with homemade whipped cream
- 1 Instead of using milk or dark chocolate, use white chocolate sauce and put about 2 pumps (1 1/2 tablespoons) into a large mug.
- 2 Add 16 ounces steamed milk.
- 3 Add one ounce crème de menthe.
- 4 Top with homemade whipped cream.