Traditional mimosas are a blend of fresh fruit juice and champagne. This version puts gin in the mix and is perfect for a bridal brunch celebration before the Royal Wedding!
Click here to see two other Royal Wedding cocktails to make your royal watch-party complete:
Recipe and image courtesy of The Botanist Gin.
- 1.5 ounces The Botanist Gin
- .75 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- .5 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- .5 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ounces prosecco
- 1 Add The Botanist Gin, Fresh Orange Juice, Fresh Lime Juice and Simple Syrup to shaker.
- 2 Fill with ice and shake.
- 3 Strain into a Champagne Flute.
- 4 Top with Prosecco.
- 5 Garnish with your favorite spring flower, or Orange Peel.