Blend the flavors of coffee and toffee with BLUE BUNNY® Premium Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream and you have the dessert nonpareil!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 (6 ounce) bag chocolate covered toffee chips, divided
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Whipped cream
- 1 half gallon BLUE BUNNY® Premium Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 In a medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; mix well. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 8 inch square baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees (325 degrees if using glass pan) for 8 - 10 minutes. Cool.
- 2 In a small bowl, combine coffee, hot water, light corn syrup and vanilla; stir to dissolve coffee. Pour into a large bowl.
- 3 Fold in ice cream and 1 cup toffee chips. Spoon onto crust. Freeze several hours.
- 4 Garnish with whipped cream and remaining toffee chips.