If you love tomatoes and like to eat them with your breakfast – here’s a quick and easy recipe to use up ripe tomatoes by mixing them with a couple of eggs! Breakfast is ready.
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, blanched to remove skin
- 4 tablespoons vegetable ghee
- Pinch salt
- Pinch chili (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Puree tomatoes until smooth, heat ghee.
- 2 Add tomato puree, season with salt and chili.
- 3 Cover and sauté until rich and thickened.
- 4 Add eggs and quickly mix using a fork until smooth; heat until fully cooked.