With the help of McCormick® Chili Seasoning, this chili is so quick and easy to prepare that you won’t miss any of the big game. This recipe is courtesy of McCormick®.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, Original or 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix 30 percent Less Sodium
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.