Recipe Courtesy of Cooking.com.
You’ll find all kinds of tropical juice blends in the frozen foods section of the supermarket, so try any flavor that appeals to you.
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
Calories: 137 Fat, Total: 0g Carbohydrates, Total: 35g
Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 6mg Protein: 1g
Fiber: 0g % Cal. from Fat: 0% % Cal. from Carbs: 102%
- One 12-ounce can frozen passion fruit juice blend, thawed
- One 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 6 cups water
- Ice cubes
- 6 thin round lemon slices (optional)
- 6 fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- 1 Mix first 3 ingredients in tall pitcher. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 2 Fill glasses with ice. Pour lemonade over. Garnish glass rims with lemon slices and mint sprigs, if desired.
- 3 OPTIONS: For an even fancier presentation, garnish each drink with a fresh pineapple spear or a slice of star fruit (carambola).