Shake up your usual celebratory Valentine’s Day cocktail with this naturally-infused Hibiscus Cocktail, made with prosecco and hibiscus flowers. The taste is fresh and delicious!
Need more cocktails to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Find more with the recipe links below!
This recipe is courtesy of Santa Margherita.
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
- Whole hibiscus flowers, packed in syrup
- 8 teaspoons hibiscus syrup used to pack the flowers
- 1 Place a whole hibiscus flower in the bottom of glass.
- 2 Fill glass with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore to ¾" of the rim.
- 3 Carefully spoon 2 tsps of the hibiscus syrup down the interior side of each glass.