This sparkling punch is a great way to say ‘I love you’ to your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day! Skip the usual glass of wine or champagne and spice it up with a cocktail made with fresh fruit, sparkling rosé, and limoncello.
Need more cocktails to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Find more with the recipe links below!
This recipe is courtesy of Santa Margherita.
- 1 750-ml bottle Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé, chilled
- 3/4 cup limoncello
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 medium-sized lemon, thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 1 In a large pitcher, combine the limoncello, raspberries and strawberries.
- 2 Top with the chilled rosé champagne and stir in half of the lemon wheels.
- 3 Pour into old-fashioned glass with ice.
- 4 Place fruit in each glass and garnish with a lemon wheel, and be sure each glass contains fresh berries.