Whipping up this homemade vanilla bean whipped cream is simple and tasty! This batch can make enough for a party and is perfect for serving up some fruit in the summertime.
- 1 pint (do not use light whipping cream) heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Pure Ground Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pour a container of heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl.
- 2 Add sugar (can infuse with spent vanilla beans), pure ground vanilla powder, and vanilla extract.
- 3 Use a handheld beater and turn on to a low setting. Beat for 2-3 minutes until soft ridges form (don’t let it get choppy.)
- 4 Refrigerate until ready to use