Vanilla Rich Chip Cake Recipe. The rich flavors of vanilla and chocolate blend beautifully in this moist and delectable cake.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just to moisten. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- 2 Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- 3 Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or drizzle with Vanilla Butter Glaze (recipe follows), if desired.