- 1 cup zucchini, finely diced
- 1/2 cup radish, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 24 medium-sized mushroom caps, rinsed and stems removed
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 Combine all ingredients except mushrooms; mix well.
- 3 Stuff mixture into mushroom caps and place stuffed mushrooms on a large baking pan. Bake until mushrooms soften and mixture begins to brown, approximately 15 minutes.