Top fresh berries with soft mounds of vanilla-flavored whipped cream for the perfect, no-cook summer dessert.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 2 cups halved or sliced strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 Mix berries, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla in large bowl.
- 2 Beat cream, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- 3 Refrigerate both berry mixture and whipped cream until ready to serve. To serve, spoon whipped cream over berries in individual dessert dishes.
- 5 TIPS:
- 6 Very Raspberry Berry Dessert: Prepare as directed. Use McCormick® Raspberry Extract in place of the vanilla.
- 7 Very Berry Shortcake: Prepare as directed. For each shortcake, spoon 1/2 cup berry mixture over 1 slice pound cake. Top each with 1/4 cup of the whipped cream.