Two large peanut butter cookies baked fresh to order in a waffle iron and served warm, double-stacked and topped with frosty-cold vanilla bean ice cream scoops, chopped SNICKER’S® bar and rich caramel sauce for an unexpected shareable dessert!
Recipe courtesy of MARS Foodservices
- Non-stick cooking spray, as needed
- 90 Frozen peanut butter cookie dough nuggets, 1 ounce, thawed
- 24 (#8) scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups SNICKER'S® bar, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Caramel sauce, commercially prepared
- 1 To prepare each serving, coat top and bottom of preheated 6 1/2-inch round waffle iron, to lowest temperature setting, lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Place 4 cookie dough nuggets in single layer, at center of waffle iron (one nugget at the center point of each of the four quadrants). Close waffle iron lid, pressing slightly and cook for 2 minutes. Open lid and turn waffle iron on side to remove waffle cookie in one piece.
- 2 Reserve warm and repeat for 2nd waffle cookie.
- 3 To assemble each serving, shingle 2 warm waffle cookies on plate.
- 4 Top with 2 scoops of ice cream, drizzle with 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chopped SNICKER'S® bar.
- 5 MENU SUGGESTIONS: Substitute commercially prepared snickerdoodle or sugar cookie dough for flavor variation.
- 6 If using house-made cookie dough, simply place 4-ounce portion of dough in center of waffle iron.
- 7 To make Raspberry TWIX Waffle Cookie Sundae, use sugar cookie dough to make waffle cookie, top with raspberry dessert sauce and plenty of chopped TWIX® bar.