Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri, on behalf of the National Pork Board.
This recipe is the sauce for Guy Fieri’s pork tacos with watermelon summer salsa. Click here for that recipe.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup English cucumber, seeded and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 cup watermelon, cut in to 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 small avocado, cut into 1/4 inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- 1 Combine olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil in medium bowl.
- 2 Add cucumber, watermelon and avocado.
- 3 Gently stir to combine and set aside.