Fresh, colorful, and easy, this is an updated and tastier version of the classic wedge salad.
To watch this recipe come to life in the latest episode of 90 Seconds in the Kitchen, click here.
Why Try? Using ranch dressing as a base, it takes just a few ingredients to create an impressive creamy Green Goddess dressing with a fresh basil kick.
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 In a food processor, pulse the basil, green onions and garlic until minced.
- 2 Add the ranch dressing and lemon juice and process until fully blended and basil has been finely chopped.
- 3 Cut iceberg lettuce into six wedges.
- 4 Put one wedge onto each plate and spoon dressing over and sprinkle with diced tomatoes.
- 5 Serve immediately.