Inspired by the Royal Wedding cake, this elderflower cocktail is refreshing and tasty, made with gin, freshly squeezed lemon, and rosé.
Click here to see two other Royal Wedding cocktails to make your royal watch-party complete:
Recipe and image courtesy of The Botanist Gin.
- 1.5 ounces The Botanist Gin
- .75 ounces fresh squeezed lemon juice
- .75 ounces elderflower liqueur
- 1.5 ounces sparkling rosé
- 1 In a shaker, combine The Botanist gin, lemon juice, and elderflower liqueur.
- 2 Shake with ice vigorously, and strain into champagne flute.
- 3 Top off with Sparkling Rosé.
- 4 Garnish with lemon peel.