You can have this new take on an all-time favorite made with BLUE BUNNY® Premium Butter Pecan Ice Cream any time of year!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 ounces (3 squares) white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 can coconut pecan frosting
- 5 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Butter Pecan Ice Cream, softened
- Pecan halves and white chocolate curls, for garnish
- 1 Grease and flour two 9 inch round cake pans.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, milk, and eggs. Beat on low speed until blended. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Add melted white chocolate and beat until blended. Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center tests clean. Cool in pans on wire rack 15 minutes, remove from pans; cool completely.
- 3 Spread frosting evenly on each layer. Freeze 1 layer for 1 hour; spread with ice cream. Top with remaining cake layer, frosting side up. Freeze cake at least 2 hours.
- 4 Garnish with pecan halves and chocolate curls just before serving.