Just around the corner is the holiday that truly brings out the fun in all. These snacks make a great supplement to a larger spread and can be made to mirror your overall theme.
Recipe courtesy of Colleen Mullaney
- 1 package fruit roll-ups in desired flavor and color
- 1 package pretzel sticks
- 1 Cut fruit roll-up into 6-inch lengths and cut a fringed edge along the roll-up.
- 2 Take a pretzel stick, and pressing one end of the roll-up on the end of the stick, roll the fruit around the bottom, creating a sweep for the broom.
- 3 Press the roll-up firmly to the pretzel to secure.
- 4 Continue with remaining pretzels.