With BBQ season in full steam, the heat is on for the Biggest BBQ Genius. In this highly competitive world of grills and thrills, Cattlemen’sÂ®, the choice of the last 14 World BBQ Champions, wants to know: â€˜Are you a BBQ Genius?â€™
To enter the Cattlemen’s BBQ Genius Contest, log onto www.cattlemensbbqsauce.com from now until September 1st. Submit your worthy BBQ idea, recipe, tip or trick, accompanied by an optional photo or video and you may be eligible to win the grand prize â€“ the Ultimate Backyard Grill (AV $2,000). Each day Cattlemen’s will pick one winning Genius idea to feature on the site. That winner will receive a Certified BBQ Genius T-shirt. Entries will be judged on the following criteria: quality, originality, creativity and the best platform for showcasing Cattlemen’s BBQ Sauce.
To get inspired, try any of five Cattlemen’s award winning barbecue sauces:
- Award Winning Classicâ„¢,
- Golden Honeyâ„¢,
- Authentic Smoke Houseâ„¢,
- Sweet & Tangy Gold, and
- Naturally Sweet.
Here are the descriptions of each as provided by Cattlemen’s:
- Cattlemen’s Award Winning Classic is the ideal balance of sweet and spicy which makes this rich sauce a universal favorite. Made from molasses, natural smoke and a secret blend of spices, this savory sauce is perfect on chicken, pork, and beef.
- Cattlemen’s Golden Honey is made from pure Grade A honey and thick brown molasses, combined to create a versatile sauce that’s terrific on all barbecue dishes or as a delicious dipping sauce for finger foods.
- Cattlemen’s Authentic Smoke House is perfect for all your barbecue recipes with its natural hickory smoked flavor and spices that define this bold, zesty sauce.
- Cattlemen’s Sweet & Tangy Gold is a unique blend of No.1 grade mustard seed, aged cayenne peppers, apple cider vinegar and just the right amount of spice. This smoky-sweet sauce is available regionally throughout the Southeastern U.S.
- Cattlemen’s Naturally Sweet has the delicious flavor of sugar and is finished with a hint of spice that steps up the sweetness on everything from ribs to salads.
Each Cattlemen’s flavor could be the â€˜secret ingredientâ€™ in your own signature recipe. For full contest rules, more information about Cattlemen’s, and additional recipes please visit www.cattlemensbbqsauce.com.