By Alicia Karapetian for Meatingplace. Used by permission.
Hard Rock International has partnered with the Arbor Day Foundation for the launch of its new Lil’ Rockers Menu, featuring kids’ meals packaged with activities to promote environmental awareness.
Each kid’s meal at Hard Rock Cafes throughout North America and Puerto Rico will now include tree seed packets, encouraging kids to plant trees and help produce more oxygen and preserve wildlife habitats.
The new menu, for kids ages 10 and younger, features:
* C.A.B. Cheeseburger â€” A smaller version of Hard Rock’s Certified Angus beef burger on a toasted bun with choice of American, Cheddar or Swiss cheese and served with french fries.
* Oven Roasted Chicken Salad â€” Fresh greens, toasted croutons, oven roasted diced chicken breast, seasoned bacon bits, Cheddar and jack cheese, served with choice of salad dressing.
* BBQ Drum Sticks â€” Crispy chicken drum sticks tossed in Hard Rock’s sweet Hickory BBQ sauce, served with french fries.
* Chicken Tenders â€” Crisp fried chicken served with honey mustard sauce, served with french fries.
* Hot Dog â€” An all-beef hot dog on a toasted bun, served with French fries.
Each kid’s meal also includes a drink in a keepsake “Save the Planet” kid’s cup and fresh orange slices.