It’s a simple concept: go online to find places where you can eat for $10 or less per person. Ueatcheap.com at least has its timing right, in an economy when we are all searching for ways to stretch our food dollar. It will find restaurants in your locale, based on the information you put in. According to its website, you can do the following:
* Locate places to eat for $10 or less a person
* Add new restaurants, and review restaurants in your area
* Read reviews of restaurants
* Sign up and receive coupons and updates of new restaurants in your area
* Eat great food for cheap (which is the most important)
Categories include ethnic foods ranging from Burmese to Vietnamese, with more than a dozen in between.
The site is simple to use but don’t have high expectations as to the number of choices you’ll find just yet. We tried a number of cities ranging in sizes and found no results at all – meaning we’ll just have to input a few ideas for them! This is a site to watch. In time, it could make it easier to know where to go to eat without breaking the budget.
Have you seen an innovative product that will make our food lives more fun in the future? Let us know at Editor.