Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe. Apple cider takes on a grown-up twist with the addition of Calvados, an apple brandy produced in France’s Normandy region.
Recipe courtesy of Williams-Sonoma.com
- Ice cubes as needed
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup Calvados
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 apple slices, cut sides rubbed with lemon juice, for garnish
- 1 Chill 2 cocktail glasses. Fill a tall cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add the apple cider, Calvados, brandy, lemon juice and maple syrup. Cover with the lid and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Strain into the chilled glasses.
- 2 For the fruit garnish, cut a thin slit partway into each apple slice and perch a slice on the rim of each glass. Serve immediately. Serves 2.