Since nothing says party like a classic punch bowl, why not re-invent the ordinary by serving a simple, fun and flavorful recipe that lets the host relax and enjoy the party with guests. It is made with fresh juices, citrus slices and BACARDI® Gold rum.
Recipe courtesy of BACARDI
- 1 750-milliliter bottle BACARDI® Gold Rum
- 1 liter cranberry juice
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- 2 liters chilled ginger ale
- Orange, lemon and lime slices, for garnish
- 1 In large container, combine rum and fruit juices. Chill.
- 2 Just before serving, pour into large punch bowl.
- 3 Add ice, then gently stir in chilled ginger ale.
- 4 Garnish by floating orange, lemon and lime slices on top.