This over-the-top delicious burger is layered with the bold craveable flavors of salty-crisp bacon, fresh smashed avocado and Terrell Creek Farm Smokin’ Goat Cheese seasoned with fire-roasted jalapenos, red chilies and garlic. Burger perfection!
For an impressive appetizer for entertaining, layer mini burgers on small yeasty dinner rolls with crumbled bits of creamy melted Smokin’ Goat cheese and crisp bacon.
- 4 (1/2-lb. each) burger patties, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Terrell Creek Farm Smokin’ Goat Chèvre
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split for sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- As needed iceberg lettuce leaves
- 8 strips thick-cut bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 Hass avocados, lightly smashed, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 jalapeno, thin-sliced (optional)
- 1 Heat a heavy skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook burger patties 4-5 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Top each with 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese. Keep warm.
- 2 Spread butter evenly over cut sides of each ciabatta roll. Heat, butter side down, in a skillet over medium heat until golden and toasted.
- 3 Spread 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise evenly on bottom half of each toasted roll, top each with lettuce leaves, 1 burger patty, 2 strips of bacon, 1/4 cup avocado, 3 slices jalapeño (optional) and 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese. Close each with top half of toasted roll.