These little sandwiches will disappear fast—they are THAT good. Take advantage of fresh tomato season and try these sensational sliders.
Why Try? Make this when tomatoes are in season. With the bacon, you’ll have one of the best flavor combinations known to mankind. And the slider trend is still one of the hottest sandwich trends out there.
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into thirds, crisped and drained
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pesto, commercially prepared
- 12 dollar rolls, sliced in half to create top and bottom buns
- 1 Combine mayonnaise and pesto in a bowl and set aside.
- 2 Place buns on a flat work surface and spread 1 teaspoon pesto mayonnaise onto each bun. Cross two pieces of bacon on the bottom bun and top with 1 tomato slice. Place top bun on top of tomato.