A trio of savory Super Spices enlivens this lower fat version of the traditional warm artichoke dip.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
Calories: 95, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 4g, Cholesterol: 16mg, Sodium: 223mg, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 4g
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves, crushed
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces Neufchâtel cheese, 1/3 less fat than cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Mix garlic powder, oregano, rosemary and thyme in small bowl. Set aside.
- 3 Place artichoke hearts in food processor; cover. Process until finely chopped.
- 4 Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and herb mixture; cover.
- 5 Process until well mixed. Spread mixture evenly in 9-inch pie plate.
- 6 Bake 15 minutes or until mixture is heated through and edges are golden brown.
- 7 Sprinkle with green onion and tomato, if desired. Serve with pita wedges or assorted crackers, as desired.