- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- ¼ pound thick bacon cut in half, cook partially, drain
- 1 cup prepared French dressing
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2 In a large saucepan, boil some salted water and have an icebath ready to go.
- 3 Add greenbeans and boil for approximately 3 minutes or until tender crisp.
- 4 Transfer the beans to icebath to stop the cooking. This step can be done day before.
- 5 Make little bundles and wrap with partially cooked bacon, place seam side down in a baking dish.
- 6 Drizzle dressing over the green beans.
- 7 Bake for 15-20 minutes.