Baked peaches are so simple and take no time at all. Drizzle them with warm maple syrup and enjoy a warm dessert that is perfect for any time of year.
Guru Tip: Left-over Baked Peaches make a delicious breakfast parfait cut up and mixed with yogurt & granola. For more Guru Tips and to see this recipe baked to perfection, watch the full video, here.
- 3 ripe yellow peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Honey for drizzling
- Maple or Honey Yogurt (optional but recommended)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Cut peaches in half, remove the pit, and make a small well in the center using a melon baller.
- 3 In a bowl, combine walnuts, cranberries, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 4 Add maple syrup, stirring to coat the mixture. Fill each peach half with the nut mixture.
- 5 Place peaches in a baking pan lined with parchment paper on the center oven rack, with a shallow oven-proof bowl of water (about 1/2-inch water) on the rack below.
- 6 Bake for 15-20 minutes until soft.
- 7 Remove from heat.
- 8 Prepare individual serving plates with 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- 9 Place baked peach on top of yogurt and drizzle with honey.