Here’s the classic SPAM® recipe you grew up with. Baked up warm and hearty in the oven.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®.
- 1 can (12-ounce) SPAM® Classic
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1/3 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2 Place SPAM® on rack in shallow baking pan. Score surface; stud with cloves.
- 3 In small bowl, combine sugar, water, mustard, and vinegar, stirring until smooth. Brush over SPAM®.
- 4 Bake 20 minutes or until hot and lightly browned, basting often. Slice to serve.