Looking for a perfect summer cocktail? Give this signature Bee’s Nest cocktail from the Lookout Rooftop at The Envoy, one of Boston’s premier rooftop lounges with views of the Boston skyline and waterfront, a whirl!
The Lookout Rooftop is a communal mingling space with flexible shared seating but also includes a private and secluded experience. Called the neighborhood’s hotspot, the uniquely-shaped bar is outdoor and complemented in the evenings by glowing fire pits and happy patrons.
If you can’t make it to Boston, that’s fine, the mixologists are sharing the recipe with our audience. Made with Glendalough Gin, honey hibiscus syrup, lemon juice, and tangerine fruitations, this drink is light, fruity and exceptionally tasty.
- 1.5 ounces Glendalough Gin
- 0.25 ounces honey hibiscus
- 0.5 ounces lemon juice
- 0.5 ounces tangerine fruitations
- 1 Muddle the honey hisbiscus syrup, lemon juice and tangerine fruitations in a boston mixing glass.
- 2 Add large cubed ice and gin. Shake vigorously.
- 3 Pour into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with fresh lemon slices and hibiscus flowers.