This colorful bean salad is dressed with a light, lime vinaigrette and only takes a few minutes to prepare. Serve with tortilla chips or as a side dish.
Recipe Courtesy of BUSH’S BEST® Beans and The Vegetable with More.™
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 393, Total Fat: 19.4g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 657mg, Total Carbs: 52g, Dietary Fiber: 8.5g, Protein: 8.9g
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can BUSH'S® BEST Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- 1 In a small bowl, combine peppers, onion, corn, garlic and cilantro.
- 2 Add olive oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3 Add BUSH'S BEST Black Beans and toss well. Serve with tortilla chips.